Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We are so blessed!

I write this comment as I praise God for His beautiful work. He has brought us our precious Noah Patrick Johnson with such grace and He has protected MY baby, Andie. Words cannot describe the joy we all feel. Andie called me today and said she had just met her son and that she is so in love! She told me he is absolutely beautiful and she is overcome with gratitude for the magnificent work God performed in our miracle baby. Kyle, Andie, Ella and Noah are so blessed to have the wonderful friends that I have had the privledge to read their comments and come to know them through Andie. Their lives are truly touched. Andie and Kyle are two of the most courageous people I've ever known. Thank you for all of your prayers. I can't wait to meet my grandson and hold him close. Laurie Roche Miller, Grammy of two, soon to be three, much loved and anticipated grandchildren!

2 comments:

Bre said...

I don't know if you'll read this, Laurie, but ...

Congratulations, Grammy!!! I am SOOO happy for you :-) What a wonderful miracle to be a witness to!!!

All our love and prayers for you and your family still!
Bre Manata & Family

Beckie said...

I said a special prayer for you today Laurie! I'm sure it was hard for you having your baby put under. I am still in awe of this whole day. I'm sure you can't wait to get down there and see your daughter and grandson! I pray for you all still, and hopefully I will get to meet you soon!