Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bre Manata wrote:

Father,

Waking up this morning, one of the first thoughts that came to me was that my friend, Andie, and her husband Kyle, were finally on the other side of this rough storm that you have, wonderfully, carried them through! Thank you, God!!!

We know that the Johnson's still have a few obstacles to overcome, but we also know that you will continue to guide them, and to go before them, each step of the way. You have promised that to your people.

Thank you for how you've used this precious little baby boy to accomplish your will in the lives of, not only his parents, but SO many others as well. We love you for it!

Thank you for hearing our prayers!

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." Lamentations 3:22 - 24

Amen

No comments: