Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mommy wrote:

Lord I am so grateful for the gift of perspective.



You have used so many different tools to show me how to be grateful for Noah and his condition, grateful for this storm, and grateful for how you're changing me and the lives of so many others. I am grateful that we only have to go home with a feeding tube. It could be so much worse, no, it could be so much more complicated. Lord I lift up the two families I have gotten to know while here. I pray for their sweet babies and their conditions that are much more difficult than Noah's. Reveal yourself to them God, and prepare their hearts to be receptive to your love!



"I love you, I need you, I lay my life before you, and I surrender to you alone!"



Your ways are perfect!

1 comment:

Bre said...

Andie,

Reading and being witness to your's and Kyle's sweet prayers before our Heavenly Father have been such a blessing to me.

We continue to pray for you!!! ... For your strength, for Noah's strength & continued health, the breast feeding, everything ...

Love you SOOO much!
Bre