Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heavenly Father, i just wanted to thank you for my son! Lord he is beautiful and perfect. I cant wait to raise him and teach him all about you, your love, your grace and your almighty power of healing. Lord I'm honored that Noah is my son and that you are using him in so many ways. Lord we are receiving emails and prayers from people i don't know and from people who are now turning to you for prayers and answers, I can feel this Lord. I'm so thankful for all you have given me.

Lord i want to lift up Andie. She is alone at the hospital and i can't be there with her. Please calm her mind and fill her heart with your love. Remind her that you Lord are with her and You are taking care of our Noah. Lord i also lift up Noah. I pray he can start to drink his milk and breath at the same time. Lord i know your are watching over my son and i know with all my heart you will take care of him and heal him. thank you Lord for all you have done!

AMEN

No comments: