Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amber Friedrich wrote:

Kylie, Andie, sweet Ella, and baby Noah-

I am praying for you today. For God to take your fear and give you peace. I know He has a wonderful plan for your family, and I look forward to seeing it unfold. May He bless your family today and always.


My Prayer:

Father God,
I come to you today for the Johnson family. I pray that you would give them peace today in all that comes their way. Give Andie a peace that would calm her entire being, give her a strong and healthy body. Give Kylie knowledge today as he waits for your will to be done, give little Ella a wonderful day, playing, laughing, a "normal" day for her Father.

I pray now for baby Noah, I pray Lord he comes out strong, please Lord bless this sweet little boy.
I give this family to you today, bless them indeed. In everything they face and go through today may it give you honor and glory.

In Him, AMEN

No comments: