Tuesday, January 20, 2009

beckie wrote:

Andie and Kyle, I hope you both were able to get some rest last night. I love you both and my prayers for you do not stop here. Your faith through all of this has been amazing and I pray you are able to let go of any anxieties and let the Lord carry you today.

Father, I pray that you wrap your arms around Kyle and Andie this morning. Give them peace and let them feel your presence. Do not let them feel anxious or scared, but let them completely surrender their burdens and heavy hearts to You. Lord, do not leave Kyle's side while he is away from Andie during surgery. Turn his eyes to You and give him strength; put his mind at ease. God, keep Andie safe during her surgery. Do not let her feel scared and let Your overwhelming Spirit be upon her. I pray she will not need a transfusion, Lord, but if she does keep her safe. I pray for their team of doctors. Lord, that they would all be rested and that You would give them wisdom and discernment in every situation they face. God, we just ask you to bring Noah in to this world according to your plan. Every step leading to today has been your will and we pray that this will glorify You in every way. All to You be the glory! Amen.

No comments: